Temecula Creek Inn
44501 Rainbow Canyon Road, Temecula, California
May 2 – 4, 2014
Join us in the heart of the Southern California wine country for a weekend of
|Fun||Friday Hospitality Night||District 5320 Golf Tournament|
|Horseback Riding||Hot Air Ballooning Adventure|
Saturday Concert Under the Stars
And explore these other local activities:
|Glen Ivy Resort and Spa||Old Towne Temecula||Temecula Wine Tours||Quaid Harley Tour|
|Celebration||Club Project Fair||District 5320 Club Recognition|
|Inspiration||Featured Speaker: Michael Angelo Caruso|
|Rotary International President’s Representative
Kevin D. Hilgers, PDG
District 5370, Alberta, Canada
And our first ever Camping Conference!
(Special $55 per night rate at Pechanga Resort and Casino)
New this year: Kids Club! Click here to read more!
Rotarians: Click here to register today!
Special Pricing for Rotaractors: Click here to register
Hotel Update as of April 21, 2014: The good news is that the District Conference in Temecula, May 2nd to 4th, will be a great success! Such a success that the Temecula Creek Inn is now sold out for that weekend!
But don’t despair, we have great options for your overnight stay:
- Campsites are still available for your RV at Pechanga Resort and Casino, just down the road. Reserve your site online with your Conference registration or add it to your registration by contacting Shane Cowan at the District office, 714-921-1881.
- Book a room at the nearby Embassy Suites for $154 (for as long as they last)
- Spring Hill Suites at $229 per night
- Fairfield Inn – $209 for Friday, $229 on Saturday
- Holiday Inn Express – $149 for Friday, $210 on Saturday